If you need more information about Outburst!:
- The Barbra Schlifer Commemmorative Clinic
- Outburst! Facebook Page
- Outburst! Twitter: @outburstm
- Outburst! Tumblr
If you are concerned about your safety or are in immediate danger:
- Dial 911 at any time for immediate danger.
- Call your local police department Domestic Violence unit if you have general questions/concerns about domestic violence. Numbers are listed here
- Kids Help Phone
This is a free, confidential, anonymous if you like, 24/7 service for individuals ages 20 and under. Please feel free to call it anytime regarding any issue.
1.800.668.6868 or www.kidshelpphone.ca
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline:
This is a free, confidential, anonymous if you like, 24/7 service for self-identified women. Please feel free to call it anytime regarding issues of violence (any kind).
416.863.0511 or dial #SAFE (#7233) on your cell phone or www.awhl.org
- Naseeha Muslim Youth Helpline
This is a free, confidential, anonymous if you like, service for youth that identify as Muslim. Please feel free to call it regarding any issue. The hours are: Monday – Friday 6-9 PM Eastern Standard Time
1-866-NASEEHA (627-3342) or naseeha.net
- South Asian Legal Clinic of Ontario (SALCO)
If you identify as South Asian and have legal questions regarding violence, call here or check their website. This is a free service.
- Canadian Foreign Affairs/Embassies:
For all matters relating to being abroad (by choice or forcefully): travel.gc.ca
Some Toronto folks that we love:
Some around-the-world folks that we love: